PA Day & Holiday Camps
Ages 4 – 14 Years
Half Day: 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm
Full Day: 9am-4pm
Single Day – Half Days: $40 / Full Days: $70
Full Week – Half Days: $179 / Full Days: $329
– Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required.
–– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in.
–– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our sport and not permitted in the gymnasium.
– No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant.
– Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot.
– No jewelry is allowed to be worn by the participant.
– Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium.
EXTENDED CARE OPTIONS
Mornings: 8-9am – $6 Single Day Fee / $30 Full Week Fee
Afternoon Option 1: 4-5pm – $6 Single Day Fee / $30 Full Week Fee
Afternoon Option 2: 4-6pm – $12 Single Day Fee / $60 Full Week Fee
Please Note: Parents should not bring their children to the front door for sign-in prior to 8:45am.
Printable Day Camp Brochure & Registration Form
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.
We provide an instructor ratio of 1:10. Our instructors have been trained in Trampoline under the National Coaching Certification Program.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
Lunch, running shoes, athletic clothing, snacks, and a water bottle!
We are trying to keep our facility allergen free! Please keep nuts and pets at home!
A refund will be issued 7 days prior to the commencement of the session minus a $10 administration fee. Within 7 days or upon commencement of the session, pro-rated refunds will only be issued upon receipt of a doctor written medical note, minus a $10 administration fee. Notice in writing must be received by office prior to the camp you wish to receive refund for.
PARTICIPANTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Camps. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our partner organization Reach for the Rainbow for further information at 416-503-0088 or online at www.reachfortherainbow.ca. For more information please call or visit their website!