Ages 4 Years & Up
To provide quality athletic programs for children and adults. Our friendly staff aim to raise self-esteem and teach athletes perseverance while having fun! An event at Just Bounce will be a memorable experience for everyone involved!
Just Bounce Trampoline Club welcomes schools and day camps to our facility! Located near Downsview Station at Allen Road & Sheppard Ave, we are easily accessible by TTC.
FIELD TRIPS INCLUDE
FEES (Subject to HST)
See Packages Below
Just Bounce Annual Membership = $28.32 required on the 4th visit. Membership covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership.
– Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required.
–– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in.
–– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our sport and not permitted in the gymnasium.
– No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant.
– Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot.
– No jewelry is allowed to be worn by the participant.
– Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium.
1 HOUR FIELD TRIP FEES
$110 for up to 10 participants – 1 Instructor
$130 for 11-20 participants – 2 Instructors
$150 for 21-30 participants – 3 Instructors
1.5 HOUR FIELD TRIP FEES
$165 for up to 10 participants – 1 Instructor
$195 for 11-20 participants – 2 Instructors
$225 for 21-30 participants – 3 Instructors
STAY FOR LUNCH
Pizza & Drinks – $16/pizza
Each pizza will feed 6 people
(2 slices/person provided by Boston Pizza)
These special prices are for weekdays before 4pm only!
PLEASE NOTE: A $50 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. We require one (1) week notice prior to your booking to make changes to your package and three (3) full weeks to change the date of your booking.
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.
Participants may take photographs of the party at any time. A non-participating teacher/counselor may only enter the gym to take photographs after arranging it with our staff. No one is allowed on the trampolines unless they have participated in warm-up!
GUESTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Just Bounce welcomes any guests with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Field Trip experience. We request notification ahead of time so that we can arrange for appropriate staffing levels. We want to ensure that our Field Trips are as safe as possible for all participants involved. Thus, we will provide additional certified staff for special needs participants at no additional charge. We do have the right to refuse participants with special needs if we do not feel that we can provide them a positive and safe experience. We will exercise this right if we are not properly notified in advance and are unable to provide additional staffing. As a result, please inform us of any guests with special needs upon registration of your Field Trip. The more prepared we are, the better the experience for all!