Programs for Participants with Special Needs
Ages 3 Years & Up
Here at Just Bounce we WELCOME everyone!
If your child has any special needs we will do our best to accommodate them in as
SAFE and FUN a way as possible!
What options do we have?
GROUP LESSONS AT
“SENSORY FRIENDLY” TIMES
INTEGRATION INTO A GROUP LESSON WITH 1:1 SUPPORT OR
We are offering group lessons for children with Special Needs. We will have music turned off and loud heaters turned down! We will have a 1:8 instructor ratio for these programs. One caregiver per child is welcome to enter the gymnasium and provide support if necessary for the child’s success.
A lesson with one of our certified instructors tailored to your child’s specific needs. You can bring in your own caregiver, therapist or parent to offer additional support to our trampoline instructor.
Who is this good for?
• someone with limited mobility
• a child who will succeed with a quiet (off-peak hours) time with limited outside stimulation!
• a child who is often a risk to others
We have even lifted children out of their wheelchairs and placed them onto the trampoline to bounce just laying down on their back! What a great feeling!
COST: $65/hour (including HST)
We have the ability to provide one of our own Coaches to act as a 1:1 Support Staff for your child while they are integrated into a group of their peers.
Our 1:1 Support Staff are certified trampoline Instructors that are also trained to work with children with special needs including sensory needs, ASD, ADHD, physical disabilities and more.
*Additional fee for 1:1 support will apply.
If you are interested in any of these specialized programs please fill out this intake form and submit it to Alison Carty, our Recreational Program Coordinator.
Alison will then contact you and assist you with choosing the right program and time for your child.
Participant Intake Form
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• All participants must have a completed form and signed waiver to enter the trampoline area.
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.