2019-2020 Ninja Zone Classes
Where Kids Unmask Their Inner Awesome
Ages 3 Years & Up
Ninja Zone at Just Bounce Trampoline Club combines gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training, and freestyle movement to introduce kids to the exciting world of Ninja Sport! In Ninja Zone class, kids learn flips, rolls, jumps, and kicks, in combination with strength and agility courses. This fast paced and fun new sport creates a solid foundation for success, based on important values and character building techniques.
Please note: Lil’ Ninja participants must be 3 at time of enrollment and Ninja Training participants must be the correct age by Dec 31, 2019. The office reserves the right to reasonably modify these age groupings based on actual registrations received.
Current Members: Registration opens May 15
New Members: Registration opens June 1
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Register for 9 months and get your 10th month FREE when you register by June 15!
Times listed are the start times for each class, descriptions are listed below.
|Lil' Ninjas||3-5 yrs||1 hr||5:30pm||12:00pm||11:00am
|Ninja Training||6-10 yrs||1 hr||6:30pm||1:30pm
SESSION DATES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
2018-2019 Session: Sat Sep 7, 2019 – Mon June 22, 2020
Mon Oct 14 – Thanksgiving
Sun Dec 22 – Sun Jan 5 – Winter Break
Mon Feb 17 – Family Day
Sun Mar 15 – Sat Mar 21 – March Break
Fri Apr 10 – Sun Apr 12 – Easter Break
Mon May 18 – Victoria Day
Just Bounce Annual Membership: $28.32*
*Required upon registration. Covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership. Non-refundable.
All fees subject to HST
1. Enrollment is based on a 10-month session with a flat monthly rate.
2. One month’s fees plus the membership (if applicable) will be due upon enrollment with the remaining monthly fees due on the 25th for the next month (Payment for Oct will be charged on Sep 25).
3. A late fee of $10 will be charged after 7 days on overdue payments.
4. There is a $25 fee for all returned cheques.
5. Full payments can be made by cash, cheque, or credit card (Visa, MC). Monthly payments can be paid by post-dated cheques or credit card.
6. Refund Policy: Written notice must be received by the office before the end of business day or the last regular business day before the 24th of the month in order to withdraw by the end of the current month. If notice is not given before the next month’s payment is charged, you will be withdrawn at the end of the next month. If applicable, a $10 administration fee will be deducted from all refunds.
Ninja Uniform Required – $23.00 (Includes T-shirt & Headband)
Printable Registration Form & Waiver (ages -18)
LIL’ NINJAS (Age 3-5)
Lil’ Ninjas is the entry level to all new sport discipline inspired by gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training and street dance. Lil’ Ninjas embodies discipline, focused energy and skill. Children learn combinations of flips, rolls, jumps & kicks in combination with strength & agility courses. Lil’ Ninjas serves as preparation for entry into the progressive level Ninja Zone System.
NINJA TRAINING (Age 6-10)
Ninja Zone is an all new sport discipline inspired by gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training and street dance. Nina Zone embodies discipline, focused energy and skill. In Ninja Zone classes, children learn a combinations of flips, rolls, jumps and kicks in combination on strength & agility courses.
– Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required.
–– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in.
–– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our sport and not permitted in the gymnasium.
– No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant.
– Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot.
– No jewelry is allowed to be worn by the participant.
– Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium.
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• All participants must have a completed form and signed waiver to enter the trampoline area.
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Session Classes Discounts: Family Discount – Each additional family member within the same household will receive a 5% discount off of their session fee.
Double Dose Discount – The second and each subsequent class within the same session that a single participant registers for will receive a 5% discount.
• Session Classes Make-up Opportunities: A maximum of one missed class per month may be made up during one of our Pay-As-You-Go Class times. Make-up classes must be used within 30 days of the absence and arrangements must be made ahead of time with the office. There will be no make-up opportunities available for all other Just Bounce programs.
• Mid-session registrations will be accepted at a pro-rated fee, provided that space is available.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Just Bounce experience. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our Recreational Program Coordinator Alison. Click HERE for more information.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.