2018-2019 Trampoline Classes
Ages 3 Years & Up
We offer classes for all age groups and skill levels! Start your adventure with us today! Our mission is to provide quality athletic programs to our participants. We aim to raise self-esteem and teach athletes perseverance and focus while having fun! Just Bounce does this by way of a well-trained coaching staff that teaches skills in order of logical progressions. Whether you are a beginner or advanced athlete, child or adult we have a class for you!
Please note: All participants must be the correct age for the selected class prior to the end of the session for which they are registered. The office reserves the right to reasonably modify these age groupings based on actual registrations received.
Times listed are the start times for each class, descriptions are listed below.
SESSION DATES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
2018-2019 Session: Sun Sep 9, 2018 – Mon June 24, 2019
Mon Oct 8 – Thanksgiving
Sat Dec 22 – Sun Jan 6 – Winter Break
Mon Feb 18 – Family Day
Sun Mar 10 – Sat Mar 16 – March Break
Fri Apr 19 – Sun Apr 21 – Easter Break
Mon May 20 – Victoria Day
Just Bounce Annual Membership: $28.32*
*Required upon registration. Covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership. Non-refundable.
All fees subject to HST
1. Enrollment is based on a 10-month session with a flat monthly rate.
2. Two months fees plus the membership (if applicable) will be due upon enrollment with the remaining monthly fees due on the 1st of each month.
3. A late fee of $10 will be charged after 7 days on overdue payments.
4. There is a $25 fee for all returned cheques.
5. Full payments can be made by cash, cheque, or credit card (Visa, MC). Monthly payments can be paid by post-dated cheques or credit card.
6. Refund Policy: One month written notice to the office must be given to withdraw from a class. An administration fee of $10 will be deducted from all refunds.
Printable Registration Form & Waiver (ages -18)
Printable Registration Form & Waiver (ages 18+)
FAMILY BOUNCE (Age 3+) (1 hour):
This 1 hour class allows parents and their children to develop their trampoline skills together. Enjoy a structured learning environment while spending some quality family time together.
KINDER BOUNCE (Age 4-6) (1 hour):
Kinder Bounce incorporates basic trampoline and gymnastic skills into a 1 hour class that is non-stop fun. This program uses a 3 tiered level system that focuses on fun, fitness, and fundamentals to assist your child’s progress.
REC TRAMPOLINE (Age 6-10; 1 hour) or (Age 8-13; 1.5 hours):
This 1 hour recreational trampoline class for children ages 6-10 uses our unique teaching approach with 20 levels of skills to master. This program focuses on fun, fitness, and fundamentals to encourage the young athlete.
FREESTYLE SKI (Age 10-18) (1.5 hours):
This 1.5 hour class will allow you the opportunity to increase your hang time and sense of aerial awareness by learning trampoline specific skills. Instructors will also allow you to progress towards off-axis twisting and specific skills as they relate to your goals on the snow this season.
TEEN CLASS (Age 12-18) (1.5 hours):
Recreational trampoline class for teens that uses our unique teaching approach with 20 levels of skills to master. This class works to help build healthy, active habits and self-confidence through personal success in sport.
ADULT CLASS (Age 18+) (1 or 1.5 hours):
Expect a workout like nothing else you have ever experienced. Trampoline is a whole body workout with low impact and added fun! During this 1 or 1.5 hour class you can expect fun, sweat, and trampoline instruction to guide you through our level system, consisting of 20 levels.
– Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required.
–– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in.
–– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our sport and not permitted in the gymnasium.
– No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant.
– Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot.
– No jewelry is allowed to be worn by the participant.
– Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium.
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• All participants must have a completed form and signed waiver to enter the trampoline area.
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Instructional Class Discounts: Family Discount – Each additional family member within the same household will receive a 5% discount off of their session fee.
• Double Dose Discount – The second and each subsequent class within the same session that a single participant registers for will receive a 5% discount.
• Instructional Class Make-up Opportunities: A maximum of one missed class per month may be made up during one of our Pay-As-You-Go Class times. Make-up classes must be used within 30 days of the absence and arrangements must be made ahead of time with the office. There will be no make-up opportunities available for all other Just Bounce programs.
• Mid-session registrations will be accepted at a pro-rated fee, provided that space is available.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Just Bounce experience. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our partner organization Reach for Inclusion for further information at 416-503-0088 or online at www.reachforinclusion.ca .
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.