Ages 8 -16 Years
Campers must be the minimum age by Dec 31, 2018
Our afternoon camp has a focus on advanced skills training for both recreational and competitive athletes. This camp will be dedicated to building on and improving both their skills on the trampoline and using several off trampoline cross training techniques.
SKILLS CAMPS INCLUDE
FEES (Subject to HST)
Weeks 1: $199.00
Just Bounce Annual Membership = $28.32
Membership covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership.
– Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required.
–– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in.
–– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our sport and not permitted in the gymnasium.
– No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant.
– Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot.
– No jewelry is allowed to be worn by the participant.
– Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium.
Please Note: Parents should not bring their children to the front door for sign-in prior to 11:45am.
Printable Registration Form & Waiver
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• All participants must have a completed form and signed waiver to enter the trampoline area.
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.
A refund will be issued 7 days prior to the commencement of the session minus a $10 administration fee. Within 7 days or upon commencement of the session, pro-rated refunds will only be issued upon receipt of a doctor written medical note, minus a $10 administration fee. Notice in writing must be received by office prior to the camp you wish to receive refund for.