Pay-As-You-Go Instructional Classes
Current members can come in to get extra time working on their existing skills or rookie bouncers can come in to see what our sport is all about!
Ages 4 Years & Up
Space is limited, please call the office at 416-635-0206 or book online below in advance to reserve your spot!
Registration ends 10 minutes prior to class start time.
Participants under 18 years of age must have a registration form and waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. *A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel a class. If cancelled within 24 hours or a no-show, the class fee will be charged in full.
FEES (Subject to HST)
Just Bounce Annual Membership required on 4th visit = $28.32 Membership covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership.
– Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required.
–– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in.
–– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our sport and not permitted in the gymnasium.
– No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant.
– Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot.
– No jewelry is allowed to be worn by the participant.
– Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium.
★ PROMO: Purchase a 10-Class Pass and receive your Just Bounce Annual Membership FREE!!
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• All participants must have a completed form and signed waiver to enter the trampoline area.
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Instructional Class Discounts: Family Discount – Each additional family member within the same household will receive a 5% discount off of their session fee.
• Double Dose Discount – The second and each subsequent class within the same session that a single participant registers for will receive a 5% discount.
• Instructional Class & After School Program Make-up Opportunities: A maximum of one missed class per month may be made up during one of our Pay-As-You-Go Instructional Class times. Make-up classes must be used within 30 days of the absence and arrangements must be made ahead of time with the office. There will be no make-up opportunities available for all other Just Bounce programs.
• Mid-session registrations will be accepted at a pro-rated fee, provided that space is available.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Just Bounce experience. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our partner organization Reach for the Rainbow for further information at 416-503-0088 or online at www.reachfortherainbow.ca.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.