Everyone ages 4+ welcome! Current members can come in to get extra time working on their existing skills or rookie bouncers can come in to see what our sport is all about!
Space is limited, please call the office at 416-635-0206 or book online in advance to reserve your spot! Registration ends 10 minutes prior to class start time.
Participants under 18 years of age must have a registration form and waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
*A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel a class. If cancelled within 24 hours or a no-show, the class fee will be charged in full.
Fri September 9, 2016 – Sun June 25, 2017
Fridays: 7:00 – 8:00pm
Saturdays: 6:00 – 7:00pm
Sundays: 1:00 – 2:00pm
*No classes on the following dates:
• Any Kids Night Out program dates
• Sun Mar 12, 2017
• Fri Mar 17 – Sat Mar 18, 2017
• Fri Apr 14 – Sun Apr 16, 2017
*Additional classes have been added on the following dates:
• Sun Mar 19: 12:00 – 1:00pm
*Additional classes may be added during holiday breaks
FEES (Subject to HST)
• Just Bounce Annual Membership required on 4th visit: $26.55 (covers all Just Bounce programs July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership)
★ PROMO: Purchase a 10-Class Pass and receive your Just Bounce Annual Fee FREE!!
- Athletic clothing such as t-shirts & shorts or leotards are required
– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in
– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our acrobatic sport and therefore not permitted in the gymnasium
- No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant
- Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot
- No jewellery is allowed to be worn by the participant
- Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until the coach calls them into the gym at the start of the class.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.
• Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!