WHERE KIDS UNMASK THEIR INNER AWESOME
NinjaZone at Just Bounce Trampoline Club combines gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training, and freestyle movement to introduce kids to the exciting world of Ninja Sport! In NinjaZone class, kids learn flips, rolls, jumps, and kicks, in combination with strength and agility courses. This fast paced and fun new sport creates a solid foundation for success, based on important values and character building techniques.
2017 Spring Schedule
Please note: All participants must be the correct age for the selected class prior to the end of the session for which they are registered. The office reserves the right to reasonably modify these age groupings based on actual registrations received.
Lil’ Ninjas is the entry level to all new sport discipline inspired by gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training and street dance. Lil’ Ninjas embodies discipline, focused energy and skill. Children learn combinations of flips, rolls, jumps & kicks in combination with strength & agility courses. Lil’ Ninjas serves as preparation for entry into the progressive level Ninja Zone System which begins once children enter Kindergarten.
Ninja Zone is an all new sport discipline inspired by gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training and street dance. Nina Zone embodies discipline, focused energy and skill. In Ninja Zone classes, children learn a combinations of flips, rolls, jumps and kicks in combination on strength & agility courses.
SESSION DATES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Spring 2017 Session Mon Apr 17th – Mon June 26th, 2017
No Classes: Mon May 22nd – Victoria Day
SESSION FEES (Subject to HST)
|1 Hour Classes||$215.00|
1. Upon registration we require the Just Bounce Annual Membership of $26.55 (+HST) (covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership)
2. The annual membership fee is non-refundable.
3. A late fee of $10 will be charged after 7 days on overdue payments.
4. There is a $25 fee for all returned cheques.
5. Monthly payment plan option: 50% of the total cost plus the $26.55 (if applicable) will be due upon enrollment with the remainder being divided over the session and due on the 1st of each month enrolled.
6. Full payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, MC) Payment plans can be made by post-dated cheques or by signing the pre-authorized payment plan.
7. Refund Policy: 14 days notice must be given to withdraw from a class. An administration fee of $10 will be deducted from all pro-rated refunds.
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Instructional Class Discounts: Family Discount – Each additional family member within the same household will receive a 5% discount off of their session fee.
• Double Dose Discount – The second and each subsequent class within the same session that a single participant registers for will receive a 5% discount.
• Mid-session registrations will be accepted at a pro-rated fee, provided that space is available.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Just Bounce experience. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our partner organization Reach for the Rainbow for further information at 416-503-0088 or online at www.reachfortherainbow.ca.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.