We offer classes for all age groups and skill levels! Start your adventure with us today! Our mission is to provide quality athletic programs to our participants. We aim to raise self-esteem and teach athletes perseverance and focus while having fun! Just Bounce does this by way of a well-trained coaching staff that teaches skills in order of logical progressions. Whether you are a beginner or advanced athlete, child or adult we have a class for you!
Times listed are the start times for each class
Please note: All participants must be the correct age for the selected class prior to the end of the session for which they are registered. The office reserves the right to reasonably modify these age groupings based on actual registrations received.
SESSION DATES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Winter 2017 Session Mon Jan 9th – Thurs Apr 13th, 2017
No Classes: Mon Feb 20th – Family Day
Sun Mar 12th-Sat Mar 18th – March Break
Spring 2017 Session Mon Apr 17th – Mon June 26th, 2017
No Classes: Mon May 22nd – Victoria Day
SESSION FEES (Subject to HST)
1. Upon registration we require the Just Bounce Annual Membership of $26.55 (+HST) (covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership)
2. The annual membership fee is non-refundable.
3. A late fee of $10 will be charged after 7 days on overdue payments.
4. There is a $25 fee for all returned cheques.
5. Monthly payment plan option: 50% of the total cost plus the $26.55 (if applicable) will be due upon enrollment with the remainder being divided over the session and due on the 1st of each month enrolled.
6. Full payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, MC) Payment plans can be made by post-dated cheques or by signing the pre-authorized payment plan.
7. Refund Policy: 14 days notice must be given to withdraw from a class. An administration fee of $10 will be deducted from all pro-rated refunds.
- Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required
– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in
– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our acrobatic sport and therefore not permitted in the gymnasium
- No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant
- Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot
- No jewellery is allowed to be worn by the participant
- Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium
INSTRUCTIONAL CLASS MAKE-UP OPPORTUNITIES
A maximum of one missed class per month may be made up during one of our Pay-As-You-Go Instructional Class times. Make-up classes must be used within 30 days of the absence and arrangements must be made ahead of time with the office. There will be no make-up opportunities available for all other Just Bounce programs.
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Instructional Class Discounts: Family Discount – Each additional family member within the same household will receive a 5% discount off of their session fee.
• Double Dose Discount – The second and each subsequent class within the same session that a single participant registers for will receive a 5% discount.
• Mid-session registrations will be accepted at a pro-rated fee, provided that space is available.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Just Bounce experience. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our partner organization Reach for the Rainbow for further information at 416-503-0088 or online at www.reachfortherainbow.ca.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.