Quality Trampoline Instruction
Arts & Crafts
Indoor and Outdoor Games
Wednesday & Thursday Afternoon Field Trips
Friday Afternoon Showcase
SUMMER 2016 CAMP DATES
Week 1: Heroes & Villains – July 4-8
Week 2: Conquer the Universe – July 11-15
Week 3: Amazing Race – July 18-22
Week 4: Animal Planet- July 25-29
Week 5: Camp Olympics – August 8-12
Week 6: Club Hollywood – August 15-19
Week 7: Game Mania – August 22-26
Week 8: Passport to Adventure – August 29-September 2
Hours: 9am – 4pm Ages: 5 -14yrs (Must be age 5 by Dec 31/16)
Please note: Parents should not bring their children to the front door for sign-in prior to 8:45am
Summer Camp Week Registrations: $279.00
*Just Bounce Annual Fee required for full week registrations: $26.55 (+HST) non-refundable (covers all Just Bounce programs July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership)
For your convenience, we are able to offer extended childcare, before and after camp programs.
|Morning||8am – 9am||$30|
|Afternoon Option 1||4pm – 5pm||$30|
|Afternoon Option 2||4pm – 6pm||$60|
Wednesday afternoon trips will alternate between:
Bowling at Playtime Bowl (Weeks 1, 3, 5, 7)
Sports & Games at a local park (Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8)
Swimming at a local Aquatic Centre
Staff ratios are increased on trip days!
We provide an instructor ratio of 1:8. Our instructors have been trained in the HIGH FIVE–Principles of Healthy Child Development though Parks and Recreation Ontario, and trained in Trampoline under the National Coaching Certification Program.
- Athletic clothing such as t-shirts & shorts or leotards are required
– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in
– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our acrobatic sport and therefore not permitted in the gymnasium
- No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant
- Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot
- No jewellery is allowed to be worn by the participant
- Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
Lunch, running shoes, athletic clothing, snacks, and a water bottle!
We are trying to keep our facility allergen free! Please keep nuts and pets at home!
The second and each additional family member within the same household registering for the same week will receive a 5% discount off the summer camp fee!
Refunds, less a $10 administration fee, will ONLY be issued upon receipt of a doctor written medical note. Notice in writing must be received by the office prior to the day you wish to receive refund for. Otherwise, a credit may be issued for the camp if we are notified at least 14 days prior to your scheduled camp date.
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited each week.
• Ratios are set based on Safety Standards that ensure that each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registrations are on a first come, first served basis.
• There is a $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Instructional Class experience. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our partner organization Reach for the Rainbow for further information at 416-503-0088 or online at www.reachfortherainbow.ca. For more information please call or visit our website!
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Only registered participants are allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.