Our new afternoon camp has a focus on advanced skills training for both recreational and competitive athletes. This camp will be dedicated to building on and improving both their skills on the trampoline and using several off trampoline cross training techniques.
2017 CAMP DATES
Week 1: Jun 19-23
Week 2: Jun 26-30
12:00pm – 4:00pm
Please Note: Parents should not bring their children to the front door for sign-in prior to 11:45am
8yrs to 16 yrs
Campers must be the minimum age by Dec 31, 2017.
FEES (Subject to HST)
Week 1 & 2: $195.00
Just Bounce Annual Membership: $26.55 non-refundable (covers all Just Bounce programs July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership)
- Athletic clothing such as t-shirts & shorts or leotards are required
– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in
– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our acrobatic sport and therefore not permitted in the gymnasium
- No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant
- Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot
- No jewellery is allowed to be worn by the participant
- Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited in each camp. Ratios are set based on Safety Standards that ensure that each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel camps or request a participant to change their selection if there is insufficient enrollment in a class.
• No make up days are available unless Just Bounce cancelled a camp. Camps may be cancelled and/or rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the activities.
• No food or gum inside the gymnasium– Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to sign-in in the lobby each day.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.