Quality Trampoline Instruction
Arts & Crafts
Indoor and Outdoor Games
2016-2017 HOLIDAY CAMPS
Sukkot: Oct 17, 18
Simchat Torah: Oct 24, 25
Winter Break: Dec 28-30, Jan 3-6 (Single Day Registrations)
March Break: Mar 13-17 (Full Week Registration)
Passover Break: Apr 10-13, 17-19 (Single Day Registrations)
Shavuot Break: May 31, Jun 1
Jump Start to Summer: June 26-30 (Single Day Registrations)
2016-2017 PA DAY CAMPS
Mar 03 (Heschel)
Jun 09 (TDSB)
Half Day: 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm
Full Day: 9am-4pm
Half Day Program: 4yrs to 14 yrs
Full Day Programs: 5yrs to 14yrs Full Day Campers must be 5 by Dec 31, 2017.
Single Day Registrations Half Days: $40.00 Full Days: $60.00
Full Week Registrations Half Days: $169.00 Full Days: $279.00
*Just Bounce Annual Membership required for full week registration and on 4th single day registration: $26.55 (+HST) non-refundable (covers all Just Bounce programs July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership)
For your convenience, we are able to offer extended childcare, before and after camp programs.
|Hours||Single Day Fee||Full Week Fee|
|Morning||8am – 9am||$6||$30|
|Afternoon Option 1||4pm – 5pm||$6||$30|
|Afternoon Option 2||4pm – 6pm||$12||$60|
We provide an instructor ratio of 1:10. Our instructors have been trained in Trampoline under the National Coaching Certification Program.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
Lunch, running shoes, athletic clothing, snacks, and a water bottle!
We are trying to keep our facility allergen free! Please keep nuts and pets at home!
A refund will be issued 7 days prior to the commencement of the session minus a $10 administration fee. Within 7 days or upon commencement of the session, pro-rated refunds will only be issued upon receipt of a doctor written medical note, minus a $10 administration fee. Notice in writing must be received by office prior to the camp you wish to receive refund for.
PARTICIPANTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Instructional Class experience. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our partner organization Reach for the Rainbow for further information at 416-503-0088 or online at www.reachfortherainbow.ca. For more information please call or visit their website!
- Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required
– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in
– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our acrobatic sport and therefore not permitted in the gymnasium
- No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant
- Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot
- No jewellery is allowed to be worn by the participant
- Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited in each camp. Ratios are set based on Safety Standards that ensure that each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel camps or request a participant to change their selection if there is insufficient enrollment in a class.
• No make up days are available unless Just Bounce cancelled a camp. Camps may be cancelled and/or rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the activities.
• No food or gum inside the gymnasium– Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to sign-in in the lobby each day.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.