To provide quality athletic programs for children and adults. Our friendly staff aim to raise self-esteem and teach athletes perseverance while having fun! An event at Just Bounce will be a memorable experience for everyone involved! Ages 4 and up.
Just Bounce Trampoline Club welcomes schools and day camps to our facility! Located near Downsview Station at Allen Road & Sheppard Ave, we are easily accessible by TTC.
FIELD TRIPS INCLUDE
- Trampoline Instruction with Certified Trampoline Coaches (1:8 ratio)
- Programming catered to the Ontario Physical Education Safety Guidelines
- 5,000 Square foot facility
- 8 Full sized competitive trampolines!
1 HOUR FIELD TRIP FEES (Subject to HST)
- $110 for up to 8 participants – 1 Instructor
- $130 for 9-16 participants – 2 Instructors
- $150 for 17-24 participants – 3 Instructors
- $170 for 25-32 participants – 4 Instructors
1.5 HOUR FIELD TRIP FEES (Subject to HST)
- $165 for up to 8 participants – 1 Instructor
- $195 for 9-16 participants – 2 Instructors
- $225 for 17-24 participants – 3 Instructors
- $255 for 25-32 participants – 4 Instructors
*Just Bounce Annual Membership required on 4th visit. (Covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1st, 2016 to June 30th, 2017; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership). Cost: $26.55 +HST (non-refundable)
STAY FOR LUNCH
Pizza & Drinks – $16/pizza – each pizza will feed 6 people
(2 slices/person provided by Boston Pizza)
* These special prices are for weekdays before 4pm only!
PLEASE NOTE: We require one (1) week notice prior to your booking to make changes to your package and two (2) full weeks to change the date of your booking.
- Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required
- No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant
- Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot
- No jewellery is allowed to be worn by the participant
- Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium
Participants may take photographs of the party at any time. A non-participating staff member may only enter the gym to take photographs after arranging it with our staff. No one is allowed on the trampolines unless they have participated in warm-up!
GUESTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Just Bounce welcomes any guests with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Field Trip experience. We request notification ahead of time so that we can arrange for appropriate staffing levels.
We want to ensure that our Field Trips are as safe as possible for all participants involved. Thus, we will provide additional certified staff for special needs participants at no additional charge.
We do have the right to refuse participants with special needs if we do not feel that we can provide them a positive and safe experience. We will exercise this right if we are not properly notified in advance and are unable to provide additional staffing. As a result, please inform us of any guests with special needs upon registration of your Field Trip. The more prepared we are, the better the experience for you and your group!