Just Bounce Trampoline Club understands the difficulty of managing work with the needs of your family. That is why we are offering an exciting new After School Program!
Ages 4 – 13.
• One hour of trampoline instruction with certified trampoline coaches
• A healthy nutritional snack will be provided
3:00 to 3:45 Pick-up and transport to Just Bounce by bus
4:00 – 4:15 Healthy snack!
4:15 – 5:15 One hour trampoline instruction
5:15 – 5:30 Staggered pick-up time, free time, outdoor games, crafts, FUN
*When Winter early dismissals start, we will pick-up earlier (2:35 or 3:00) and have a longer trampoline class!
DESIGNATED SCHOOLS AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP
◊ Dublin Heights
◊ Dublin Heights
◊ Montessori Jewish Day School
◊ Toronto Heschel School
SESSION DATES & INFORMATION
Fall 2016 Session Fri Sep 9th – Fri Dec 23rd, 2016
No Programming: TDSB Oct 7th – PA Day*, MJDS Nov 4th – PA Day, TDSB Nov 18th – PA Day*, Heschel Nov 25th – PA Day*, TDSB Dec 2nd – PA Day*
Winter 2017 Session Tues Jan 10th – Tues Apr 11th, 2017
No Programming: TDSB Jan 20th – PA Day*, Heschel + MJDS + TDSB Feb 17th – PA Day*, Heachel – Mar 3rd – PA Day*, TDSB Mar 14th + 17th – March Break*
Spring 2017 Session Tues Apr 18th – Tues Jun 27th, 2017
No Programming: MJDS May 19th – PA Day, TDSB Jun 9th – PA Day*, MJDS Jun 23rd – Early Dismissal
*Program will still run for schools that do not have the same PA Day/Holiday
**Day Camps will be offered on PA Days & Holidays!
*If you have arranged to have your child picked up by Just Bounce it is your responsibility to inform our office by 1:00pm if your child will be absent from school.
1. Upon registration we require the Just Bounce Annual Membership of $26.55 (+HST) (covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership).
2. The annual membership fee is non-refundable.
3. A late fee of $10 will be charged after 7 days on overdue payments.
4. There is a $25 fee for all returned cheques.
5. Monthly payment plan option: 50% of the total cost plus the $26.55 (if applicable) will be due upon enrollment with the remainder being divided over the session and due on the 1st of each month enrolled.
6. Full payments can be made by cash, cheque, or credit card (Visa, MC, AMEX) Payment plans can be paid by post-dated cheques or by signing the pre-authorized payment plan.
7. Refund Policy: 14 days notice must be given to withdraw from the After School Program.
An administration fee of $10 will be deducted from all refunds.
8. A late pick-up fee of $5 will be charged for every 10 minutes after pick-up time starting at 5:30pm.
- Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards are suggested
– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in
– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our acrobatic sport and therefore not permitted in the gymnasium
- No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant
- Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot
- No jewellery is allowed to be worn by the participant
- Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Instructional Class Discounts: Family Discount – Each additional family member within the same household will receive a 5% discount off of their session fee.
• Double Dose Discount – The second and each subsequent class within the same session that a single participant registers for will receive a 5% discount.
• Instructional Class & After School Program Make-up Opportunities: A maximum of one missed class per month may be made up during one of our Pay-As-You-Go Instructional Class times. Make-up classes must be used within 30 days of the absence and arrangements must be made ahead of time with the office. There will be no make-up opportunities available for all other Just Bounce programs.
• Mid-session registrations will be accepted at a pro-rated fee, provided that space is available.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Just Bounce experience. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our partner organization Reach for the Rainbow for further information at 416-503-0088 or online at www.reachfortherainbow.ca.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.