Kids Night Out!
Ages 4 -14 yrs
Saturday, Sep 30, 2017 | 6-9pm
Saturday, Oct 28, 2017 | 6-9pm
Saturday, Nov 25, 2017 | 6-9pm
Saturday, Jan 27, 2018 | 6-9pm
Saturday, Feb 24, 2018 | 6-9pm
Saturday, Apr 28, 2018 | 6-9pm
Saturday, May 26, 2018 | 6-9pm
Saturday, Jun 23, 2018 | 6-9pm
We’ll take care of your kids, you take back your night! Perfect for a busy family looking for a little time to themselves. Let Just Bounce take care of your children while you head out to dinner, a movie, some shopping… the possibilities are endless!
KIDS NIGHT OUT INCLUDES
FEES (Subject to HST)
Just Bounce Annual Membership = $26.55 required on the 4th visit.
Membership covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership.
– Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required.
–– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in.
–– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our sport and not permitted in the gymnasium.
– No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant.
– Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot.
– No jewelry is allowed to be worn by the participant.
– Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium.
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.