2017 Summer Classes
Ages 3 Years & Up
We offer classes for all age groups and skill levels! Start your adventure with us today! Our mission is to provide quality athletic programs to our participants. We aim to raise self-esteem and teach athletes perseverance and focus while having fun! Just Bounce does this by way of a well-trained coaching staff that teaches skills in order of logical progressions. Whether you are a beginner or advanced athlete, child or adult we have a class for you!
Please note: All participants must be the correct age for the selected class prior to the end of the session for which they are registered. The office reserves the right to reasonably modify these age groupings based on actual registrations received.
2017 SUMMER SCHEDULE
August 2017 Session
Tues Aug 8th – Tues Aug 29th
Times listed are the start times for each class, descriptions are listed below.
|Family Bounce||3+ yrs||1 hr||10:00am|
|Kinder Bounce||4-6 yrs||1 hr||11:00am|
|Rec Trampoline||6-10 yrs||1 hr||10:00am
|Rec Trampoline||8-13 yrs||1.5 hrs||5:30pm|
|Teen Class/Freestyle Tramp||10-18 yrs||1.5 hrs||5:30pm|
|Adult Class||18+ yrs||1 hr||7:00pm||7:00pm|
|Adult Class||18+ yrs||1.5 hrs||8:00pm||8:00pm|
|NINJA ZONE CLASSES|
|Lil' Ninjas||3-5 yrs||1 hr||12:00pm|
|Ninja Training||6-10 yrs||1 hr||6:00pm||12:00pm|
LIL’ NINJAS (Age 3-5)
Lil’ Ninjas is the entry level to all new sport discipline inspired by gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training and street dance. Lil’ Ninjas embodies discipline, focused energy and skill. Children learn combinations of flips, rolls, jumps & kicks in combination with strength & agility courses. Lil’ Ninjas serves as preparation for entry into the progressive level Ninja Zone System.
NINJA TRAINING (Age 6-10)
Ninja Zone is an all new sport discipline inspired by gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training and street dance. Nina Zone embodies discipline, focused energy and skill. In Ninja Zone classes, children learn a combinations of flips, rolls, jumps and kicks in combination on strength & agility courses.
KINDER BOUNCE (Age 4-6) (1 hour):
Kinder Bounce incorporates basic trampoline and gymnastic skills into a 1 hour class that is non-stop fun. This program uses a 3 tiered level system that focuses on fun, fitness, and fundamentals to assist your child’s progress.
INTERMEDIATE (Age 6-10; 1 hour) or (Age 8-13; 1.5 hours):
This 1 hour recreational trampoline class for children ages 6-10 uses our unique teaching approach with 20 levels of skills to master. This program focuses on fun, fitness, and fundamentals to encourage the young athlete.
FAMILY BOUNCE (Age 3+) (1 hour):
This 1 hour class allows parents and their children to develop their trampoline skills together. Enjoy a structured learning environment while spending some quality family time together.
FREESTYLE TRAMP (Age 10-18) (1.5 hours):
This 1.5 hour class will allow you the opportunity to increase your hang time and sense of aerial awareness by learning trampoline specific skills. Instructors will also allow you to progress towards off-axis twisting and specific skills as they relate to your goals on the snow this season.
TEEN CLASS (Age 12-18) (1.5 hours):
Recreational trampoline class for teens that uses our unique teaching approach with 20 levels of skills to master. This class works to help build healthy, active habits and self-confidence through personal success in sport.
ADULT CLASS (Age 18+) (1 or 1.5 hours):
Expect a workout like nothing else you have ever experienced. Trampoline is a whole body workout with low impact and added fun! During this 1 or 1.5 hour class you can expect fun, sweat, and trampoline instruction to guide you through our level system, consisting of 20 levels.
|July Session||August Session|
|1 Hour Classes||$95.00||$76.00||$76.00||$57.00|
|1.5 Hour Classes||$125.00||$100.00||$100.00||$75.00|
|Ninja Zone Classes||$125.00||$106.00||$106.00||$87.00|
FEES (Subject to HST)
Just Bounce Annual Membership = $28.32
Membership covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership.
– Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required.
–– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in.
–– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our sport and not permitted in the gymnasium.
– No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant.
– Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot.
– No jewelry is allowed to be worn by the participant.
– Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium.
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Instructional Class Discounts: Family Discount – Each additional family member within the same household will receive a 5% discount off of their session fee.
• Double Dose Discount – The second and each subsequent class within the same session that a single participant registers for will receive a 5% discount.
• Mid-session registrations will be accepted at a pro-rated fee, provided that space is available.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Just Bounce experience. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our partner organization Reach for the Rainbow for further information at 416-503-0088 or online at www.reachfortherainbow.ca.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.
1. Upon registration we require the Just Bounce Annual Membership of $28.32 (+HST) (covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership)
2. The annual membership fee is non-refundable.
3. A late fee of $10 will be charged after 7 days on overdue payments.
4. Full payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, MC) Payment plans can be made by post-dated cheques or by signing the pre-authorized payment plan.
5. Refund Policy: 14 days notice must be given to withdraw from a class. An administration fee of $10 will be deducted from all pro-rated refunds.