2017/2018 Trampoline Classes
Ages 3 Years & Up
We offer classes for all age groups and skill levels! Start your adventure with us today! Our mission is to provide quality athletic programs to our participants. We aim to raise self-esteem and teach athletes perseverance and focus while having fun! Just Bounce does this by way of a well-trained coaching staff that teaches skills in order of logical progressions. Whether you are a beginner or advanced athlete, child or adult we have a class for you!
SESSION DATES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Winter 2018 Session: Mon Jan 9 – Thurs Mar 29, 2018
No Classes: Mon Feb 19 – Family Day, Sun Mar 11-Sat Mar 17 – March Break
Spring 2018 Session: Mon Apr 2 – Mon June 25, 2018
No Classes: Mon May 21 – Victoria Day
Spring Session: New Member Registration Now Open!
FAMILY BOUNCE (Age 3+) (1 hour)
This 1 hour class allows parents and their children to develop their trampoline skills together. Enjoy a structured learning environment while spending some quality family time together.
KINDER BOUNCE (Age 4-6) (1 hour)
Kinder Bounce incorporates basic trampoline and gymnastic skills into a 1 hour class that is non-stop fun. This program uses a 3 tiered level system that focuses on fun, fitness, and fundamentals to assist your child’s progress.
REC TRAMPOLINE (Age 6-10; 1 hour) or (Age 8-13; 1.5 hours
This 1 hour recreational trampoline class for children ages 6-10 uses our unique teaching approach with 20 levels of skills to master. This program focuses on fun, fitness, and fundamentals to encourage the young athlete.
FREESTYLE SKI (Age 10-18) (1.5 hours)
This 1.5 hour class will allow you the opportunity to increase your hang time and sense of aerial awareness by learning trampoline specific skills. Instructors will also allow you to progress towards off-axis twisting and specific skills as they relate to your goals on the snow this season.
TEEN CLASS (Age 12-18) (1.5 hours)
Recreational trampoline class for teens that uses our unique teaching approach with 20 levels of skills to master. This class works to help build healthy, active habits and self-confidence through personal success in sport.
ADULT CLASS (Age 18+) (1 or 1.5 hours)
Expect a workout like nothing else you have ever experienced. Trampoline is a whole body workout with low impact and added fun! During this 1 or 1.5 hour class you can expect fun, sweat, and trampoline instruction to guide you through our level system, consisting of 20 levels.
– Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required.
–– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in.
–– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our sport and not permitted in the gymnasium.
– No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant.
– Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot.
– No jewelry is allowed to be worn by the participant.
– Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium.
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Instructional Class Discounts: Family Discount – Each additional family member within the same household will receive a 5% discount off of their session fee.
• Double Dose Discount – The second and each subsequent class within the same session that a single participant registers for will receive a 5% discount.
• Mid-session registrations will be accepted at a pro-rated fee, provided that space is available.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• Just Bounce welcomes any participant with physical and/or developmental disabilities to participate in our Just Bounce experience. Those who wish to participate will need to contact our partner organization Reach for Inclusion for further information at 416-503-0088 or online at www.reachforinclusion.ca.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.
1. Upon registration we require the Just Bounce Annual Membership of $28.32 (+HST) (covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership)
2. The annual membership fee is non-refundable.
3. A late fee of $10 will be charged after 7 days on overdue payments.
4. There is a $25 fee for all returned cheques.
5. Monthly payment plan option: 50% of the total cost plus the $28.32 (if applicable) will be due upon enrollment with the remainder being divided over the session and due on the 1st of each month enrolled.
6. Full payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, MC) Payment plans can be made by post-dated cheques or by signing the pre-authorized payment plan.
7. Refund Policy: 14 days notice must be given to withdraw from a class. An administration fee of $10 will be deducted from all pro-rated refunds.