2017/2018 Ninja Zone Classes
Where Kids Unmask Their Inner Awesome
Ages 3 – 10 Years
Early Bird Discount: Register for 2 or more sessions (Fall, Winter, Spring)
by Sep 8, 2017 and receive 10% off + a free t-shirt!
*Promotion only available for registrations done in person or over the phone
Ninja Zone at Just Bounce Trampoline Club combines gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training, and freestyle movement to introduce kids to the exciting world of Ninja Sport! In Ninja Zone class, kids learn flips, rolls, jumps, and kicks, in combination with strength and agility courses. This fast paced and fun new sport creates a solid foundation for success, based on important values and character building techniques.
Please note: All participants must be the correct age for the selected class prior to the end of the session for which they are registered. The office reserves the right to reasonably modify these age groupings based on actual registrations received.
Times listed are the start times for each class, descriptions are listed below.
|Lil' Ninjas||3-5 yrs||1 hr||4:30pm||10:00am|
|Ninja Training||6-10 yrs||1 hr||5:30pm||4:30pm
SESSION DATES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Fall 2017 Session: Sat Sep 9 – Thurs Dec 21, 2017
No Classes: Mon Oct 9 – Thanksgiving
Winter 2018 Session: Mon Jan 8 – Thurs Mar 29, 2018
No Classes: Mon Feb 19 – Family Day, Sun Mar 11-Sat Mar 17 – March Break
Spring 2018 Session: Mon Apr 2 – Mon June 25, 2018
No Classes: Mon May 21 – Victoria Day
LIL’ NINJAS (Age 3-5)
Lil’ Ninjas is the entry level to all new sport discipline inspired by gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training and street dance. Lil’ Ninjas embodies discipline, focused energy and skill. Children learn combinations of flips, rolls, jumps & kicks in combination with strength & agility courses. Lil’ Ninjas serves as preparation for entry into the progressive level Ninja Zone System.
NINJA TRAINING (Age 6-10)
Ninja Zone is an all new sport discipline inspired by gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle course training and street dance. Nina Zone embodies discipline, focused energy and skill. In Ninja Zone classes, children learn a combinations of flips, rolls, jumps and kicks in combination on strength & agility courses.
|Fall Session||Winter Session||Spring Session|
|Ninja Zone Classes||$296.00||$315.00||$220.00||$239.00||$258.00|
FEES (Subject to HST)
Just Bounce Annual Membership = $28.32
Membership covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership.
– Athletic clothing such as T-shirts & shorts or leotards is required.
–– Shirts should be form-fitting and long enough to be tucked in.
–– Baggy clothing is unsafe for our sport and not permitted in the gymnasium.
– No jeans, buttons, zippers or hooded sweaters should be worn, as they may damage the trampolines and/or cause injury to the participant.
– Athletes may wear socks or go barefoot.
– No jewelry is allowed to be worn by the participant.
– Long hair must be tied back upon entering the gymnasium.
CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Space is limited. Ratios based on Safety Standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
• Registration may be received in person, by mail, e-mail, fax or through our online registration system.
• Registrations are first come, first served.
• $25 fee for all returned cheques.
• Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions. Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of the registration fee at any time.
• Just Bounce reserves the right to cancel programs if there is insufficient enrollment in a program.
• Programs may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take part in the rest of the class.
• No food or gum – Water bottles are permitted!
• Participants are to wait in the lobby until their coach calls them into the gym at the start of their program.
• Only registered participants allowed in the gym. Friends and parents may watch from the viewing area.
1. Upon registration we require the Just Bounce Annual Membership of $28.32 (+HST) (covers all Just Bounce programs from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018; includes Gymnastics Ontario Membership)
2. The annual membership fee is non-refundable.
3. A late fee of $10 will be charged after 7 days on overdue payments.
4. There is a $25 fee for all returned cheques.
5. Monthly payment plan option: 50% of the total cost plus the $28.32 (if applicable) will be due upon enrollment with the remainder being divided over the session and due on the 1st of each month enrolled.
6. Full payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, MC) Payment plans can be made by post-dated cheques or by signing the pre-authorized payment plan.
7. Refund Policy: 14 days notice must be given to withdraw from a class. An administration fee of $10 will be deducted from all pro-rated refunds.